- Company Name:
- Successful Alliance Consulting
- Position Type:
- 5 - 7
Our client is a large retail firm, manufacturing sandals and outdoor gears that are built tough to last long hours of trekking, mountain climbing and other strenuous activities. They have been in the market for more than a decade and has expanded to other parts of Asia. Currently, they are seeking for highly competent professionals to fill - in key positions in their organization.
The Brand Marketing Manager will be assigned to Vis - Min.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Brand Marketing Head;
- Formulates and executes a strategic marketing plan for cebu and VizMin for the Visayan market that includes top - line sales objectives, pricing, promotions and advertising needed to market the company's product offerings in line with corporate goals;
- Come up with high impact loyal advertising communications rolled out timely; cost - effective brand activations such as sales promotions and marketing events that strengthens the brand's essence;
- Work with Sales and Trade partners on local store marketing efforts;
- Team up with Creative Design Group and Marketing Apparatus Unit in coordination with Sales in creating effective Point of Purchase materials and display module while ensuring adherence to Visual Merchandising guidelines;
- Extracts useful insights gained from the most current research and marketing information which includes trends and competitor analysis;
- Supervise a team of product / trade marketing officers and a research coordinator.
- Male or Female; Must be a native of Cebu;
- At least 28 years old;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent coming from a reputable college or university;
- At least 5 - 7 years brand or product management experience with 2 - 3 years in a supervisory position;
- Preference will be given to those from the retail sector with concentration on apparel / footwear industry, but FMCG and services background will also be considered;
- Must be proficient in English as well as the spoken dialect;
- Knowledgeable in relevant business software packages;
- Can lead and manage a team, but can work independently;
- Has initiative with a "can do" attitude.