- Position Type:
- 2 - 3
Our client is a large retail firm, manufacturing sandals and outdoor gears that are built tough to last long hours of trekking, mountain climbing and other strenuous activities. They have been in the market for more than a decade and has expanded to other parts of Asia. Currently, they are seeking for highly competent professionals to fill - in key positions in their organization.
Responsible for the artistic development of marketing and promotional pieces, including print, online, collateral materials; internal and external corporate publications.
- Planning, concept development and execution of Sandugo print campaigns;
- Monitoring corporate communication plans and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines and logo usage;
- Coordinates with Sales and MAU to discuss ad specifications or other work orders as needed;
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and internet websites;
- Prepares final art work of all print designs for production;
- Perform all related tasks that may be assigned the department head from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, Fine Arts or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience in Graphic Design;
- Proficiency on the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketchup.
- Knowledge in video editing is a plus;
- Responsible; High initiative and a good team player.