If you're looking for a health supplement that would be good for you and your family, you might want to try Green Barley.
Barley grass is described as a Total Food because it is said to be the only vegetable on Earth that can supply all the nutrients which the human body needs from birth to old age. It is also described as a Miracle Food because of its ability to heal certain diseases. According to the product information from my dealer's pack, Barley has been mentioned in the Bible 37 times for Food and Medicinal purposes. It is perfectly suitable for people who are suffering from the following symptoms: Anemia, Asthma, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hypertension, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Rheumatism, Cancer, Migraine, Vertigo, Constipation, Stomach and Intestinal Problems, Gout, just to name a few. It is also advisable for people who are stressed, easily gets tired, and underweight. Since it's a complete food, it is also perfect for people who want to loose weight, because they wouldn't feel the urge of eating too much after taking Barley.
Just what do you get from drinking Green Barley? You get 11 times the Calcium in cow's milk, 5 times the Iron in spinach, 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges, 2 times the Beta Carotene in carrots and 80mg of Vitamin B-12 per 100 grams in Barley. Here are more of the beneficial nutrients about Barley grass and what some experts have to say (Source: http://www.all4naturalhealth.com/barley-grass-powder.html).
1. essential and non-essential amino acids
2. high amounts of antioxidants
3. high amounts of enzymes, including the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase (SOD)
4. high amounts of folic acid
5. pantothenic acid
6. high amounts of carotenoids, including beta carotene – apparently more than 6 times the amount of carotene in spinach
8. high amounts of vitamin B1 – apparently 30 times the amount in cows’ milk; and apparently also 4 times the amount in whole wheat flour
9. vitamin B2
10. vitamin B6
11. high amounts of vitamin B12
12. high amounts of vitamin C – apparently nearly 7 times the amount in oranges; and apparently also more than 3 times the amount in spinach
13. high amounts of calcium – apparently more than 10 times the amount in cows’ milk
15. high amounts of iron – apparently almost 5 times the amount in spinach
20. high amounts of organic sodium – apparently more than 25 times the amount in celery; organic sodium helps in joint health as well as improves digestion
Barley grass is also rich in chlorophyll, which has the following benefits and effects:
22. It is the basis of all plant life, playing a critical role in photosynthesis.
23. It is the first product of light, containing more light energy than any other element.
24. It is anti-bacterial, stopping the development and growth of harmful bacteria. It can be used inside the body as well as topically as a healing agent.
25. It rebuilds the blood. Chlorophyll is very similar in structure to blood hemoglobin.
26. Liquid chlorophyll gets into the bodily tissues, rejuvenating and rebuilding them.
27. It alleviates blood sugar problems.
28. It neutralizes toxins in the body.
29. It helps to purify the liver.
Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
What barley grass and barley grass powder can do:
31. It helps to alkalize the body.
32. It helps in cell DNA repair.
33. Barley grass acts as a free radical scavenger, reducing the amount of free radicals in the blood.
34. It helps in improving skin health.
35. It helps to stimulate weight loss.
What experts have said about barley grass or barley grass powder
Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara
Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara, President of the Hagiwara Institute of Health in Japan, reports that, among the 150 plants he researched over a period of 13 years, barley grass was the best source of nutrients needed by the body for healing and vitality.
Dr. Howard Lutz
Dr. Howard Lutz, director of the Institute of Preventive Medicine in Washington, D.C., said that barley grass is “one of the most incredible products of this decade. It improves stamina, sexual energy, clarity of thought, and reduces addiction to things that are bad for you. It also improves the texture of the skin, and heals the dryness associated with aging".
So what do you say? Isn't this truly an amazing product you would want to have in your everyday diet?
Just like our family, I do hope you'd get to try Green Barley to have an improved health. After all, a good health spells a happy and worry-free life! :)