- Position Type:
- 2 - 3
Our client is a large retail firm, manufacturing sandals and outdoor gears that are built tough to last long hours of trekking, mountain climbing and other strenuous activities. They have been in the market for more than a decade and has expanded to other parts of Asia. Currently, they are seeking for highly competent professionals to fill - in key positions in their organization.
Will support the Store Planner & Designers in order to attain over all department targets and goals in the design and keep up of all the company's concept stores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help train the store team about design concepts, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display effort;
- Creates and maintains a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity;
- Maintains the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment;
- Perform all related tasks that may be assigned by the department head from time to time;
- Bachelor's degree graduate, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Interior Design or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience in Visual Merchandising;
- Proficiency on Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and Microsoft Office;
- Self reliant; Excellent organizational skills;
- Attention to details is a MUST.